The Practical Stuff:
· Once a week you’ll collect a box of Alexia Claire stationery supplies from Thornton, Leicestershire. (You’ll need access to a car so you can carry everything easily)
· Full training will be provided and I’ll show what to do to put these together.
· We’ll agree a time around a week later to bring the products back (which is why it’s really helpful if you live locally)
· Live in the local area: Thornton, Leicestershire.
· Reliable and dependable.
· Smoke free and smell free home environment to work in.
· Happy to work flexibly and get paid for “what you do”.
· Want to work flexibly but with a minimum of around 5 hours a week+
· Access to a car to collect your box of stock to product prep.
How Do I Get Paid?
· You’ll work flexibly from home picking the hours that make most sense for you.
· You’ll be paid for what you do. You’ll get a set amount “per product” you put together.
· As a rough guide, you should be able to make £10 per hour or more.
· The amount you’ll make depends on how quickly you work but I’m personally able to assemble products to give pay of significantly above the £10 per hour rate. This is very doable once you get the hang of it but if you work faster then you’ll get paid more.
· Full training is provided so you can assemble products as quickly as possible.
· You’ll submit an invoice once a month and get paid within 7 days of the end of the month.
How Do I Get Started?
Step1: Pop your details in on this page.
Step2: We’ll set a time to have a chat, I’ll talk you through everything and we can take it from there.
Step3: If it looks like a good fit we’ll set up a trial so you can collect a box of products and have a go!
What to Do Next:
• If you’d like a flexible way to earn an extra income and think this could be right for you then pop a few details in now.
• We’ll then set a time to have a chat and find out how much work you’re looking for and whether we’re a good fit for each other.
• Assuming that goes well we’ll let you “test it out”. You can put together a box of postcard packs and get the hang of it. The we can work on an ongoing basis.
I look forward to hearing from you,
P.S. If you think this might be for you then pop a few details in the form now.
Copyright 2010-2021 - Alexia Claire - All Rights Reserved